Majin Vegetto: Episode 4 Majin Vegetto: Episode 4

Great job, shitty dbz haterz

You guys really piss me off, acting like you know anything about anything, first off how the hell is someone going to trace every single scene like that? doing flips and shit in the air? he MAYBE looked at a couple episodes to get a feel for the moves and stuff to put in, but damn bashing it like that because you can't do any better its kinda funny. And when i can see you do a better voice and have them sync that good i would be happy for you to send it to me. so untill then shut the hell up and go watch some more stick figure movies because that seems to be what everyone likes to watch. anyways about this movie, it looks awesome, the graphics are great, the voices are great, i love wathing it.

Majin Vegetto: Episode 3 Majin Vegetto: Episode 3

superb

Animation was awesome, voices were sweet (especially mine ;), overall this was an amazing piece of flash. I look forward to working on number 4 of this awesome new series. In case anyone is wondering, I did the voice for vegeta :), the next episode will sound even better so give this one high scores and the next one will come out faster ;).

Majin-Ryan responds:

hehe, im glad you liked the animation, but it wouldnt of been the same if there wasn't any voices in it, so thank you:D

Vamp ep. 4 Vamp ep. 4

spectacular

I really enjoy this series, im glad this is only the begining. That boss with the doll looking face looked pretty awesome. I can see a big difference in your style and the way the characters move, so congratz on the great series and I hope to work with you in the future sometime.

Tetsu-kun

Michelangelo responds:

your the first person to notice the doll mask!!! well...as a doll mask that is. i hope to work with you soon too :)

Papalote++ Papalote++

Brilliant!

WOW, this was awesome! I've never seen your work before but i am an instant fan now. i love the way the camera revolves around the characters it makes it look almost 3d. I hope to see more from you, keep up the great work.

-Tetsu-Kun

O-Ovinnie responds:

that camera thingy, is a sure pain in the ass..

thanks (8

Gary The Gynecologist Gary The Gynecologist

funny shit!

That was so freaking funny!!! i gave it a high violence rating because that guy being in that pussy would have to be gruesome and the doctors face so close to it.... gave me shivers. other than that this is one of the funniest ive seen.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

SPEACHLESS

This could not be any better, I can't wait for the next episode. if you have not seen this yet... what are you waiting for? its AWESOME! also if you haven't seen the first one watch that one first.

-Tetsu-kun

Tail Chasers Tail Chasers

very good

i really really enjoyed this! its so good, i hope you come out with more stuff like this!

Tetsu-kun

coffee break coffee break

awesome

I really liked this, it was pretty damn good. great job

the owners 1 the owners 1

pretty good

not bad at all, keep up the good work. you did pretty good on some of the angles especially the top view when he was beating the "briefcase".

cicla responds:

thanks man i like your submisions too

Tin:The Incompetent Ninja Tin:The Incompetent Ninja

Nice job

This was nice man, i really enjoyed it. i could see this being a very interesting series for you. keep it up.

SnafuDave responds:

It would definately be a fun series to do. Thanks for the review!