Majin Vegetto: Episode 4 Majin Vegetto: Episode 4

Great job, shitty dbz haterz

You guys really piss me off, acting like you know anything about anything, first off how the hell is someone going to trace every single scene like that? doing flips and shit in the air? he MAYBE looked at a couple episodes to get a feel for the moves and stuff to put in, but damn bashing it like that because you can't do any better its kinda funny. And when i can see you do a better voice and have them sync that good i would be happy for you to send it to me. so untill then shut the hell up and go watch some more stick figure movies because that seems to be what everyone likes to watch. anyways about this movie, it looks awesome, the graphics are great, the voices are great, i love wathing it.

Majin Vegetto: Episode 3 Majin Vegetto: Episode 3

superb

Animation was awesome, voices were sweet (especially mine ;), overall this was an amazing piece of flash. I look forward to working on number 4 of this awesome new series. In case anyone is wondering, I did the voice for vegeta :), the next episode will sound even better so give this one high scores and the next one will come out faster ;).

Majin-Ryan responds:

hehe, im glad you liked the animation, but it wouldnt of been the same if there wasn't any voices in it, so thank you:D

Vamp ep. 4 Vamp ep. 4

spectacular

I really enjoy this series, im glad this is only the begining. That boss with the doll looking face looked pretty awesome. I can see a big difference in your style and the way the characters move, so congratz on the great series and I hope to work with you in the future sometime.

Tetsu-kun

Michelangelo responds:

your the first person to notice the doll mask!!! well...as a doll mask that is. i hope to work with you soon too :)

Assassin: Atonement Assassin: Atonement

Nice Job

good job man, keep up the good work and maybe one day you can be as good as me ;) j/k I wanna see some more stuff pronto!

Tetsu-kun

Jayce-Diaz responds:

thanks mah man!

Ancile Ancile

not really a game

like the summary says it's not a game. just an example of a flash website.

CDBgamer responds:

yeah but its interactive and by the way there is a game click on the ancile logo to get to it